Intern Architect / Arch 1 We offer the exciting opportunity to work on design projects as integrated members of our design team and help gain the required experience hours for IDP. You will be engaging in the latest of architectural design using parametric tools and computational analysis.
All candidates must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- Proficiency in Rhinoceros/ AutoCAD
- Hand sketching ability highly valued
- Construction drawing experience highly valued
- Grasshopper capabilities highly valued
- Strong 3-D computer modeling and rendering skills (Rhino, 3DS Max, VRay, Maxwell)
- Capable skills with presentation software such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Comfortable communicating design concepts and processes
- Graphic capabilities highly valued
Please e-mail your resume and portfolio\work as 1 pdf file (less than 5 mb) sample to firstname.lastname@example.org . Resume without portfolio\work sample will not be considered.
Pattern r+d is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.